Original Style Eggs with egg whites
Our new Medifast Eggs are made with egg whites so they are low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium, and taste delicious! Plus, like all Medifast Meals, Medifast Eggs contain protein and fiber to help you feel full and satisfied, along with all of the vitamins and minerals you've come to expect!
Certified Gluten Free, Caffeine Free, Kosher Dairy, Vegetarian
Learn how to make Medifast Eggs!
Egg whites, whey protein concentrate, dextrin, chicory root extract (inulin), natural flavor, salt, guar gum, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, annatto (color).
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, potassium phosphate, magnesium oxide, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, ferric orthophosphate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, vitamin A palmitate, chromium chloride, folic acid, sodium molybdate, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains egg, milk and soy.
- Add contents of package to a microwave safe container.
- Add 1/2 cup (4 oz) water and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds; remove and stir.
- Cover and microwave again for 15-30 seconds.
Do NOT prepare in shaker jar. Note: Heating times may vary between microwaves.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour contents of packet into small bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup (4oz) water and mix thoroughly.
- Pour egg mixture into pre-heated pan and cook to desired consistency.