Chicken Flavored Noodle Soup
Medifast's version of the classic "comfort food" warms you from within, and is great for a satisfying lunch or afternoon meal.
Lactose Free, Caffeine Free, Heart Healthy
Learn how to make Medifast Soup!
Textured soy protein concentrate, enriched egg noodles (durum flour, egg yolks, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), soy protein isolate, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, dehydrated carrots, salt, canola oil, yeast extract, xanthan gum, onion powder, dehydrated onion, dehydrated celery, soy lecithin, l-cysteine hydrochloride, autolyzed yeast, garlic powder, black pepper, turmeric (color), disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, ferric orthophosphate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, vitamin A palmitate, chromium chloride, folic acid, sodium molybdate, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains: Egg, wheat and soy.
- Empty contents of 1 packet into a deep microwave-safe cup or mug.*
- Add 1 cup (8 oz.) COLD water; stir.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave again for 1 minute (making sure it doesn't boil over).
- Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand 3 - 5 minutes (the steam will cook it the rest of the way).
*Do NOT prepare in a shaker jar. Note: Heating times may vary between microwave ovens.