Hot off the griddle: delicious golden Pancakes for any of your five daily Medifast Meals when you're on the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan. Each satisfying, low-fat serving includes 24 vitamins and minerals, plus great taste that's perfect for breakfast or any time.
Kosher Dairy, Certified Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Learn how to make Medifast Pancakes!
Whey protein concentrate, rice flour, soy protein isolate, dried egg whites, dextrin, oat fiber, erythritol, dried apples, natural flavor, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, corn starch, calcium phosphate) guar gum, xanthan gum, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, rebiana.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, calcium phosphate, ferric orthophosphate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, vitamin A palmitate, chromium chloride, folic acid, sodium molybdate, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains: Egg, milk and soy.
- Preheat electric griddle to 350ºF OR non-stick skillet on stove-top to medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup (2 oz) cold water to shaker jar.
- Empty 1 packet into shaker jar and close lid (do not stir).
- Shake jar 5 times (for best results, do not over-mix).
- Pour out batter evenly onto HOT griddle or skillet.
- Flip after 1 minute or when bubbles appear near center. Cook 1 more minute.
Makes 3 4-inch diameter pancakes.
For Waffles: Prepare batter as above and pour into preheated and sprayed waffle iron.