Cream of Broccoli Soup
For a rich, satisfying meal, Medifast Creamy Soups are the perfect alternative to a shake.
Whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, chicory root extract (inulin), sodium caseinate, yeast extract, maltodextrin, oat fiber, chicken fat, broccoli, hydrolyzed corn gluten, xanthan gum, dried cauliflower, non-fat dry milk, natural broccoli flavor, potassium phosphate, tapioca flour, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt), dried onion, dried garlic, tapioca maltodextrin, dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, molybdenum yeast, ascorbic acid, chromium yeast, selenium yeast, vitamin E acetate, zinc oxide, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, phytonadione, cyanocobalamin.
Contains: soy, milk, wheat.
- Empty contents of 1 packet into a deep microwave-safe cup or mug.*
- Add 1 cup (8 oz.) COLD water; stir.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave again for 1 minute (making sure it doesn't boil over).
- Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand 3 - 5 minutes (the steam will cook it the rest of the way).
*Do NOT prepare in a shaker jar. Note: Heating times may vary between microwave ovens.