Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
This taste sensation balances long grain and wild rice, white meat chicken, carrots, peas, celery, shiitake mushrooms, and onions, finished in an herb-seasoned chicken broth.
Certified Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Heart Healthy
Learn how to make Medifast Soup!
Freeze-dried chicken, soy protein isolate, parboiled white rice, chicory root extract (inulin), natural flavor, wild rice, carrots, peas, shiitake mushrooms, yeast extract, canola oil, xanthan gum, celery, onion powder, onion, salt, l-cysteine hydrochloride, soy lecithin, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, ferric orthophosphate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, vitamin A palmitate, chromium chloride, folic acid, sodium molybdate, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
- Empty contents of 1 packet into a deep microwave-safe cup or mug.*
- Add 1 cup (8 oz.) COLD water; stir.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave again for 1 minute (making sure it doesn't boil over).
- Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand 3 - 5 minutes (the steam will cook it the rest of the way).
*Do NOT prepare in a shaker jar. Note: Heating times may vary between microwave ovens.