Wild Rice & Chicken Flavored Soup
This taste sensation balances long grain and wild rice, white meat chicken, carrots, peas, celery, shiitake mushrooms, and onions, finished in an herb-seasoned chicken flavored broth.
Learn how to make Medifast Soup!
Textured soy protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, parboiled long grain white rice, wild rice, carrots*, natural chicken flavor, peas*, chicory root extract (inulin), cooked chicken*, shitake mushrooms*, yeast extract, canola oil, xanthan gum, celery*, salt, onion powder, minced onion*, soy lecithin, natural flavor, autolyzed yeast, l-cysteine hydrochloride, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley*.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, ascorbic acid, ferric orthophosphate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, calcium panthothenate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, vitamin A palmitate, chromium chloride, folic acid, sodium molybdate, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
- Empty contents of 1 packet into a deep microwave-safe cup or mug.*
- Add 1 cup (8 oz.) COLD water; stir.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave again for 1 minute (making sure it doesn't boil over).
- Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand 3 - 5 minutes (the steam will cook it the rest of the way).
*Do NOT prepare in a shaker jar. Note: Heating times may vary between microwave ovens.