Beef Vegetable Soup
Medifast Beef Vegetable Soup is a great-tasting, hearty alternative. With real beef and plenty of vegetables at only 100 calories per serving, this soup is certain to keep you satisfied.
Learn how to make Medifast Soup!
Ingredients: Soy protein isolate, dehydrated beef, tomato powder, modified potato starch, chicory root extract (inulin), dehydrated potatoes, dehydrated carrots, yeast extract, dehydrated green beans, dehydrated cabbage, beef stock, dehydrated tomato, canola oil, hydrolyzed soy, corn and wheat gluten protein, xanthan gum, dehydrated celery, dehydrated minced onion, spices, salt, natural flavors, soy lecithin, autolyzed yeast extract, dl-methionine, garlic powder, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, celery).
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, ferric orthophosphate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, vitamin A palmitate, chromium chloride, folic acid, sodium molybdate, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY.
- Empty contents of 1 packet into a deep microwave-safe cup or mug.*
- Add 1 cup (8 oz.) COLD water; stir.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave again for 1 minute (making sure it doesn't boil over).
- Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand 3 - 5 minutes (the steam will cook it the rest of the way).
*Do NOT prepare in a shaker jar. Note: Heating times may vary between microwave ovens.