Maryland Style Crab Soup
Seasoned to perfection, with a bold, hearty flavor, this Chesapeake Bay favorite is a delicious choice for lunch, a mid-afternoon meal, or dinner.
Certified Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Caffeine Free
Learn how to make Medifast Soup!
Soy protein concentrate, tomato powder, soy protein isolate, chicory root extract (inulin), modified potato starch, yeast extract, crab extract, corn, spices, salt, carrots, onion, potatoes, peas, dried tomato, cabbage, green beans, canola oil, celery, paprika (spice and color), dl-methionine, garlic powder.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, ferric orthophosphate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A palmitate, chromium chloride, folic acid, sodium molybdate, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains: Soy and shellfish (crab).
- Empty contents of 1 packet into a deep microwave-safe cup or mug.*
- Add 1 cup (8 oz.) COLD water; stir.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave again for 1 minute (making sure it doesn't boil over).
- Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand 3 - 5 minutes (the steam will cook it the rest of the way).
*Do NOT prepare in a shaker jar. Note: Heating times may vary between microwave ovens.